I’m a Software and Cloud infrastructure Engineer.
My passions besides engineering are learning, traveling, sport and finance.
I’m open for full-time freelance/consulting projects in Berlin.
My cloud infrastructure stack:
- GCP (not as good as AWS, but still have some experience);
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Chef, just Bash);
- ELK stack for monitoring besides AWS generic solutions;
- Containers and orchestration (Docker, AWS ECS, hands-on familiar with Kubernetes).
My development technologies stack:
- Ruby (Rails 2 – Rails 5, Sinatra, Grape, Hanami);
- Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, DynamoDB);
- Serverless (on AWS) and microservices architecture;
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Terraform, Heroku).
- Clojure, Angular.js, Elixir;
- React Native;
- Python (pandas).
I love working with people and have management experience, however, I enjoy being a hands-on engineer.
Welcome to my blog!